Monday 17 January 2011

Golden Globe Favourites....

I was planning on doing a top three of my favourite Golden Globe Award dresses. But there were simply too many to choose from so I've gone with a top 10. Which is still only a fraction of those which were truly stunning.

My absolute favourite has to be Olivia Wilde, wearing Marchese and Louboutin shoes:



then in no particular order........

Scarlett Johansson in Elie Saab.



Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham. How does she look younger now than ever before??



Mila Kunis in Vera Wang. Emerald green = envy.



Mandy Moore in the beautiful Monique Luhullier. Fairytale.



Lea Michele and Oscar De La Renta.



Julie Bowen in Tahashi Shoji.



Jennifer Lawrence in the old favourite Louis Vuitton.



Carrie Underwood, Badgley Mischka Couture (definitely worth a few hours research I think!)



And the incredibly stunning Angela. <3




<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment