Wednesday 27 July 2011

My Hair.

Today I made an effort with my hair. This doesn't happen often because I usually don't have the time or the patience. So I felt it warranted a picture or two.


I like my hair when it looks nice.

Note my trusty laptop and a good cup of tea.


I like the plaited styles we've seen on the catwalks in previous seasons and it's actually not too difficult to acheive. It also manages to keep my 'fringe' (which I'm currently trying to grow) out of my face.

When my hair looks ok it makes me feel better about myself. Such a small thing yet it makes a big difference to how you look. Many people tell me I'm lucky to have such long/thick/curly hair but then you always want what you don't have. This is true of many things in life, hair is just one of them!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment