Monday 24 October 2011

Jessie J. Love.

So, I went to see Jessie J perform at the BIC (Bournemouth International Centre). She was just incredible. I never actually thought she would sound better live than recorded, often it's a case of the opposite. Honestly I have never heard a voice like it.

Jessie combines an amazingly cool laid back attitude with incredible vocals to create such an amazing experience. Her outfit was pretty rad too.

Initially, while there, I thought it was a flesh coloured jump suit with coloured bands but actually looking at the pictures you can see that it's actually made of a similar fabric to flesh coloured tights. It's also a cropped top and leggings effectively rather than an all in one.  She looked awesome and I had a fantastic time. I didn't want the night to end and now when I listen to her album in my head I'm listening to her perform again.












No comments:

Post a Comment