Thursday 22 March 2012

They arrived!

So my lovely new Vans arrived today, with perfect timing as I was just about to go out for the rest of the day!

Firstly I've got to say how impressed with Schuh I am. I ordered these on Tuesday night and I can't believe they've arrived already. I chose the free delivery option at the checkout and they still arrived in less than 48 hours, seriously brilliant!

Secondly, I was kept updated throughout the process, their communication is excellent. I had emails with tracking numbers for Parcel force and even a text message this morning to let me know they would be arriving today! I honestly cannot fault the service I've received from them and would definitely recommend them to anyone buying shoes online.

Thirdly - The shoes are LUSH. They look just as pretty in real life as they do in the photos and what's more they're really comfortable. I put them on the moment I got them and wore them out to the hairdressers, granted I didn't do alot of walking about but I did wear them without socks and they didn't rub at all. The only problem I had was because my riding boots rubbed my heel yesterday and these have quite a high back the back of my ankle was starting to get a bit sore but that wasn't really my new shoes' fault. 

Here's my feet in them!


No comments:

Post a Comment