Monday 12 March 2012

Update.

So this blog is mainly about fashion but this post will contain very little about that subject. In the last couple of weeks I have had loads going on and the reason I haven't updated you with fashion stuff is a result of that.

You may or may not already know, I have just been elected as the Students' Union President for the academic year 2012-2013. Results night took place on International Womens' Day. This only made me more pleased to have been elected. I won the election by a large majority and honestly, I really didn't expect it. I had my "congratulations on winning" face sorted and everything. What I hadn't prepared for was having to speak, publicly after winning something I was passionate about. So, when it came to getting up on 'stage' and speaking, I froze. It was a real rabbit in headlights moment for me, which is extremely rare. I just hope that all those present or watching online understood what a shock it was. I have no problem with public speaking, I get nervous but I'm sure even David Cameron has an attack of nerves sometimes. I'm more than capable of representing students or anyone for that matter, just you wait!

If you missed the live show you can find an extract of the presidential election here.

No comments:

Post a Comment