Saturday 13 November 2010

End of one struggle, start of another!

Fashion: Wow. This is beautful. Such intricate details and beautiful colours. There is something quite addictive about peacock feathers, my room is full of them, be it real ones/photos/pictures/art - I love them.

So we've finished one unit of work, the first one for this year. It was tough, group work is hard, especially when the person you work with doesn't have any idea how important it is to you to do well and to not be behind. Oh well. It's done now, thank goodness.

Life: Life has been a crazy place for me lately, so hectic I feel like my feet have barely touched the ground. I've made some bad decisions and some crazy choices but that's life and just the way it has to be sometimes! I've had a couple days without being too manic and it's given me a bit of time to reflect on the last month/two of my life. They've been interesting haha. Will maybe elaborate when I'm not so tired!

Other: Pixie - 1. a fairy or sprite, esp. a mischievous one.
2. a small, pert, or mischievous person.

>

No comments:

Post a Comment